About Me: James Cox

    My Name is James Cox, but I go by my middle name Thomas. I am a junior taking some retrieval credits at Linn Benton. I am doing this so I can get back into good graces at OSU. At OSU I was a Business Administration major with a minor in marketing. Currently I am undecided at Linn Benton but I have an interest in taking marketing classes and business classes. I decided to enroll in this class because I need this class to count toward my major, and I also have an interest in digital marketing. I am interested in marketing because I think that is a valuable skill to have in any profession especially in business. The ability to market your ideas and yourself is a skill I need. Outside of business I really enjoy making and producer music. I think that marketing will help me in music production because I want to start my own music company, so marketing would help me out in this field. I am really excited to learn a lot in this class and I look forward to learning with you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| Marketing in the News | James Cox |

Social Listening | James Cox